A Little Bit About CPEC:
The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor a.k.a CPEC or C-PEC is the first economic corridor consist a collection of projects which are currently under construction. The cost of these projects are $51 Billion. This Economic Corridor aim to facilitate an overland trade between Kashgar ( in China) and Gawadar (in Pakistan). The CPEC project also comprise the network of highways, railways and pipelines. It is also the part of China’s 13th Five-Year Development Plan.
Projects At Gwadar Port:
There are many projects in CPEC Development program. The most and vital projects are in the city of Gwadar and in Balochistan province. So this time there are many opportunities for the skilled and professional people especially for the people of Balochistan. The main Projects at Gwadar Port comprise of Gwadar Port Complex, Gwadar International Airport, Coal Power Plant, East Bay Expressway, Exim Bank Of China, Pak-China Technical and Vocational Institute at Gwadar.
Energy Sectors Projects:
In the CPEC Project there is also numbers of Energy Project so that the need of energy can be overcome. The CPEC Project will overcome the load shedding of Electricity and other energy resources. CPEC comprise of many Energy Project which include Early Harvest Project, Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park, Jhimpir Wind Power Plant, Dawood Wind Power Project, Suki Kinari Hydropower Project in Kaghan Valley, Karot Dam, Diamer-Basha Dam, Kohala Hydropower Project.
Science And Technology Projects:
The CPEC Project is also focusing on the Technology area so that the fast and secure way of communication can be achieved. The CPEC comprise of many Techno projects which include China-Pakistan Joint Bio-Tech laboratory, China-Pakistan Joint Marine Research Center, Ministry of Science and Space Research, Pak-China Science, Technology Commerce and Logistic Park, Pak-China Fiber Optic Project.
Vacancies For Jobs:
- Director CPEC Progress Review & Co-ordination
- DD Security
- DD Meeting DD Supply Chain Management
- Naib Qasid
- Admin Officer
- IT Expert
- Graphic Designer
- Interpreter English
- Interpreter China
- Long Term Plan Professional
- DD Media
- DD Legal / Agreement
- DD MOU
- Transport Infrastructure Professional
- Personal Secretary
How To Apply For The Job:
- Interested Candidates can submit there CV, Applications along with their detailed Information which include Educational Certificate, Experience Certificate, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Photographs on the following address mentioned.
- Last Date for application submission is 27th June, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for test / interview
- Candidates should be bring the original documents at the time of the interview
OTHER AMAZING NEWS